WHAT WE DO
CEILING SPECIALISTS – EXPERTS AT POPCORN CEILING REMOVAL IN OSHAWA, TORONTO
Do you have popcorn ceilings in your house? Also, called acoustic, or stucco or stipple ceiling, these ceilings were part of most homes in the US and Canada in the last century, but today many people want to get rid of these ceilings. There are reasons why – for one, it transforms your home into a contemporary and modern look; second, data by the real estate industry suggest that the market value of your home increases when you decide to go in for popcorn ceiling removal in Oshawa, Toronto. This is because as the ceiling starts to get old, yellowish marks start to appear that hamper the aesthetic look of the place. Not only aging but also water seepage into the ceiling also starts to damage the entire look and the popcorn ceiling.
You should consider the removal of popcorn ceiling vis-à-vis painting or repair because, in the long run, it adds value to your home, not only in terms of financial gains but also looks and life quotient. The other thing is that in textured ceilings the presence of lead and asbestos makes the Oshawa texture ceiling removal process a significant decision.
Who are we?
Ceiling Specialists is one of the most acclaimed ceiling removal specialists in Oshawa. This is because we have been involved in this niche for a long time now. We have trained personnel who are not only qualified but also have the competency to do a great job, on the ground.
Being a professional, we use the latest techniques and tools to carry out the work. Also, we ensure that we keep training ourselves to be abreast with the newest updates in the industry.
How do we work?
The process of popcorn ceiling removal in Oshawa, Toronto is a methodical process that needs to be done systematically.
- First and foremost, there need to be elaborate preparations so that the scraping process does not harm the essential items inside the place;
- Things like covering furnishings and furniture with plastic sheets; and removing fixtures and switches are undertaken extensively;
- Unpainted and painted popcorn ceilings need to be treated separately. The unpainted textured ceiling is removed using a water-based solution; while the painted ones need to be scraped off.
- The substrate left behind is flattened and then covered with drywall and given a finished coat.
- Finally, the place is cleared and cleaned, vacuumed to clear away all the mess.
You need only experts like us to do the Oshawa texture ceiling removal process. This is because we ensure that the safety practices are followed with precision. Asbestos and lead in the popcorn ceiling can make the entire process very complicated and intricate. As professionals, we are aware of how to do the job best. Amateurs and layman can easily make mistakes here and over-complicate the entire process.
Also, during the popcorn ceiling removal in Oshawa, Toronto, you need to be extra careful that the dust and cobwebs are handled properly – else it can make the place stuffy and harmful for breathing. As professionals, our work is a hundred percent guaranteed on quality and costs.